Please carefully review these terms and conditions before using our services. By engaging with us or utilizing our services, you acknowledge your agreement to these terms.
WE DO NOT COLLECT OR SAVE DETAILS.
Contract for E-commerce Services – Upwork Direct Contract
Welcome to our ExpoInfoTech/Freelancer/Services Contract page. This page delineates the terms and conditions governing the provision of eCommerce services by [ExpoInfoTech] (“Service Provider/Freelancer“) to via the Upwork Direct Contract platform.
It is imperative to read and comprehend the following information before proceeding with our services.
Scope of Work:
Our range of e-commerce services encompasses, but is not limited to:
- E-commerce website development and maintenance.
- Product catalog management, including uploading, editing, and categorizing products.
- Order processing and management.
- Inventory management and stock control.
- Payment gateway integration and management.
- E-commerce platform customization and enhancements.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for e-commerce websites.
- Customer support and assistance.
The Client/You will compensate the Service Provider for the services rendered at an agreed-upon rate of [Rate] per [hour/day/week/month]. All financial transactions and payments will be conducted via the Upwork Direct Contract platform, ensuring a secure and transparent payment process in compliance with Upwork’s Direct Contracts with Clients policy.
The Service Provider acknowledges and agrees to maintain strict confidentiality regarding any accessed confidential information while providing services. This includes website credentials and customer information. Such information shall not be disclosed or used for personal gain or unrelated purposes to this Contract.
ExpoInfoTech/Freelancer/Us is not liable for any loss to you, your company, or your business in any manner.
Please note that services provided under this Contract will be facilitated through the Upwork Direct Contract platform in accordance with Upwork’s policies and guidelines. You can find more information about Upwork’s Direct Contracts with Clients policy here.
By proceeding with our services, you indicate your acceptance of the terms outlined in this Contract and Upwork’s policies. For queries or further clarification, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing ExpoInfotech for your e-commerce services.
Upwork’s Direct Contracts:
Upwork’s Direct Contracts allow clients and freelancers/service providers to collaborate outside of Upwork’s platform while benefiting from Upwork’s payment protection.
Here’s an example of how an Upwork Direct Contract works:
- Agreement: The client/you and freelancers/service provider agree on the project’s terms, including the scope of work, deliverables, timelines, and service charges/compensation.
- Communication: Direct communication occurs between the client and freelancers/service providers via email, phone, or any preferred communication method. Upwork is not involved in this process.
- Contract Creation: The client or freelancers/service provider establishes a contract using a template or customized agreement outlining the agreed-upon terms, conditions, and scope of work. This can be a written document or an email exchange.
- Upwork Payment Protection: To ensure payment protection, the client/you fund the agreed-upon amount in the Upwork escrow account. Funds release to the freelancers/service provider based on the agreed-upon payment schedule or milestones.
- Work Commencement: The freelancers/service provider initiates work as per the agreed-upon timeline and scope.
- Deliverables and Revisions: The freelancers/service provider submits deliverables directly to the client/you. If revisions are needed, both parties communicate and coordinate changes.
- Payment and Dispute Resolution: Upon client approval of deliverables or milestones, funds held in the Upwork escrow account are released to the freelancers/service provider. In case of disputes, parties can contact Upwork’s customer support for assistance. If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Freelancer/ExpoInfoTech/Service provider.
It’s essential to note that Direct Contracts on Upwork are subject to Upwork’s Terms of Service and freelancers/service provider Membership Agreements.
Limitation of Liability:
By working with us/Freelancer/service provider/expoinfotech, you agree that we, as a freelancer/service provider company, are not liable for any loss.
The Freelancer/Company/service provider holds no control or responsibility for the content, privacy policies. You acknowledge that the Freelancer/Company/service provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you, your company, or your business.
For any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, contact us via email at email@example.com.